FWB.Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWB.Net

A Community Forum for Free Will Baptist and others who hold to Arminian beliefs and views.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where's everyone at?

Go down 
+3
John_The_Savage
Aragorn
cyberpreacher
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cyberpreacher

cyberpreacher

Where's everyone at? Empty
PostSubject: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:32 am

I know that the site was shut down for a short period of time. What can be done to get the activity back up?
Back to top Go down
Aragorn

Aragorn

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:01 pm

it takes everyone inviting other to come and make this our new cyber home. it will take some work posting ideas, news chatting ect... but this place can be a great new FWB.Net site if we try.
Back to top Go down
John_The_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:07 am

DO we have contact information for anyone who hasn't been told about this? I found it through Holy Word Cafe, and their link to it does not imply that it is not the old FWBnet. I found it mostly by luck (good or bad is a subjective statement on this one.)
Back to top Go down
Aragorn

Aragorn

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:20 am

fade in from HeeHaw

"Gloom, Despair, and agony on end, if it wern't fer bad luck I'd have no luck at all"
Back to top Go down
preachertim

preachertim

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:43 am

I m Here . Just post something Controversial, they are FWB they will show up. LOL Just Kidding. lol!
Back to top Go down
John_The_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:58 am

So now that I've moved to Murfreesboro TN I have found the greatest tobacconist shop. Its down on the town square, very nice place, got their own tobacconist. Makes some excellent stuff.

waiting....

waiting.....

I don't think its working Preacher Tim.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

PostSubject: RE: Tobacco   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:37 am

Well, smoking doesn't send you to hell ... it just makes you smell like it. Smile

Lance
Back to top Go down
http://www.lancecole.net
John_The_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:56 pm

Lance wrote:
Well, smoking doesn't send you to hell ... it just makes you smell like it. Smile

Lance

CLearly you aren't smoking the right stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:07 am

Are you referring to going to hell or to smelling like it.
Back to top Go down
John_The_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:06 am

Well personally I only smoke pipe tobacco and (rarely due to cost) high quality cigars. These smell quite fragrant.

Now if what your friends are smoking smells like the sulfurous stench of brimstone then I don't know what they are smoking but I'm pretty sure its not for sale at my local tobacconist.

If what you are smelling is simply foul then either the cigar has gone stale and should never have been smoked or they are smoking a very poor quality cigar or cigarettes. These last with the exception of a very few elite brands contain so many other chemicals that you can barely smell the tobacco and the stuff they use is the cheapest grade they can get their hands on.

Now that stuff I will certainly grant you smells horrendous. The stuff I smoke most certainly does not. I can be faulted on a great many things, but a highly developed aesthetic sensibility is not one of them.
Back to top Go down
John_The_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:13 pm

I don't think the controversy angle is working. We may have to resort to, like, inviting people or something.
Back to top Go down
preachertim

preachertim

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:53 am

Maybe a good Chew! LOL LOL Why don t we split! cheers lol! rendeer Since we can t get along maybe become Calvinist who Smoke Cigars. Wait that might have been Spurgeon. Build it and they will come. affraid
Back to top Go down
Aragorn

Aragorn

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:05 am

I have been popping in and out as time permits. we are packing to move to Co to pastor a church. you antics are rather amusing but if you want to get the Calvinist here well light the cigars and poor the brandy and they will come.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:46 am

I don't think you understand Calvinism. You are chosen to be a Calvinist. You can't become one.
BTW - It's good to hear that you are getting a Church Aragorn.

Lance
Back to top Go down
John_The_Savage

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:18 am

Aragorn wrote:
I have been popping in and out as time permits. we are packing to move to Co to pastor a church. you antics are rather amusing but if you want to get the Calvinist here well light the cigars and poor the brandy and they will come.

Absolutely, as long as someone else is buying. That stuff is expensive!

And congrats on the church. I know its been a long time coming for you. hope it works out well.
Back to top Go down
Nursedebra48

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:23 pm

If you build it, they will come............perhaps.
flower flower
Back to top Go down
thecross

PostSubject: May I Make a Suggestion?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:05 am

How about contacting the owner of the original site and have him add your link to his page. That way anyone who tries to go to the old site, would know to come here. Right now, the old site just says there are others out there, but not where.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone at?   Where's everyone at? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's everyone at?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FWB.Net :: General :: General-
Jump to: