FWB.Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWB.Net

A Community Forum for Free Will Baptist and others who hold to Arminian beliefs and views.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A though for the Fourth of July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

A though for the Fourth of July Empty
PostSubject: A though for the Fourth of July   A though for the Fourth of July Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:25 am

I hope all of us will take a few minutes to reflect on the Great Debt we owe God for all he has done over these years to bless us and sustain us from ourselves, our sinfulness, and our enemies around the world. we as individuals and we as a Nation have been truly blessed by God since our Birth as a Christian Nation, a nation created for a moral and religious people to have the Freedom to worship God.

We also owe a great debt to the brave men and women of the armed services who have sacrificed their lives, shed their blood, sacrificed being with their loved ones over the years so that we can be free. The freedoms that you and I enjoy is never free it's cost is eternal vigilance paid with the blood of the brave. When you are looking at the fireworks, laughing and eating BBQ with your friends and families please take a few minutes out of your day to thank God for the people who have served and sacrificed, those from today and from all our yesterdays, for those who are whole and those who are scared, those who are living and those who have died so you can have today with your friends and families. Also Thank God for what He has done for us and to ask that He continue to guide us, to bless and sustain us not just for today but for all of our tomorrows.

From my family to yours, we want to wish everyone a very happy Forth of July.
Aragorn
Back to top Go down
http://fwbnet.heavenforum.com

A though for the Fourth of July
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FWB.Net :: General :: General-
Jump to: