FWB.Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWB.Net

A Community Forum for Free Will Baptist and others who hold to Arminian beliefs and views.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello From Arkansas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tglover

Hello From Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Arkansas   Hello From Arkansas Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:45 am

Hi to all, and hello again Aragon. Tim Glover from the old Digital Forum bunch. It is good to see the sight is going well. i thought of you yesterday when I heard the news about the Pastor being shot, and I remembered the security work you were involved in. I look forward to being involved in this sight.

In His Service,

Tim
Back to top Go down
Aragorn

Aragorn

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Arkansas   Hello From Arkansas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:19 am

Hi Tim, That was sad.

My pastorate in CO did not workout. The church broke the contract. so now I am unemployed since Nov and having a hard time getting work.

This is the first time I have checked in in a looong time.
Back to top Go down
tglover

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Arkansas   Hello From Arkansas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:04 am

Aragorn,

Sorry to here about your situation. Sad
I will be praying that the Lord opens another door for you.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Aragorn

Aragorn

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Arkansas   Hello From Arkansas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:39 pm

Tim I sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Arkansas   Hello From Arkansas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello From Arkansas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FWB.Net :: Welcome to the new FWB.Net :: Introductions-
Jump to: